Mr. Petrie, originally from Canada, now lives in Brussels, Belgium. He serves
a number of European and American organizations in leadership and consultancy
capacities. He is an active public speaker, strategist, and mentor in both
public and private institutions in Europe and the United States.
Mr. Petrie has helped numerous organizations by:
- Guiding organizational change during strategy shifts or rapid growth.
- Developing effective leadership and a collaborative and inclusive work
- Clarifying organizational vision.
- Optimizing the thinking process, strengthening communication skills, and
- Transforming thoughts into strategic and tactical structures.
- Facing tough issues and resolving conflicts with a structured,
- Mentoring in cultural and networking skills.
- Leadership development training within private and public groups.
- Organizational consultant, developing and sustaining positive,
- Network development strategies for individuals.
- Conflict resolution process implementation.
- Conference speaker and seminar leader.
- Entrepreneurial counselor and mentor to executives and others in
Mr. Petrie and his wife Rebecca Petrie were married in 1966 and have lived in
Europe for much of their married life. They have four children:
Matthew, born in 1973
Susannah, born in 1976
Phillip, born in 1983
Stephen, born in 1986
During an unfortunate accident in 2001, his wife Rebecca fractured her neck.
She spent five months in the ICU and has had multiple surgeries. After eighteen months hospitalization, she lived at home, a
quadriplegic. With the help of care-givers she wrote her story for
publication. She died in 2014.